Welcome to OCTOPUZ Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Welcome to the OCTOPUZ Community Forums!

- - - - - welcome OCTOPUZ community forums

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Webby

Webby

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCanada

Hello everyone! 

Welcome to the new OCTOPUZ Community Forums. Take a minute to introduce yourself and say hello. We are happy to see every one of you here. 

Sincerely, 

The OCTOPUZ Team

Webby

Webby

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCanada

I will kick things off! 

I'm Tyler, also known as "Webby" here in the OCTOPUZ community. I work for In-House Solutions and my main role here within the community is to ensure everything is functioning as it should, to listen to feedback concerning the usability of the forums, downloads etc. and to roll out new features to the site when they are available. If something doesn't seem quite right, please bear with us as we get the community off the ground - but to bring it to my attention either via our Messenger feature or by email: webby@octopuz.com

On behalf of the entire OCTOPUZ team, welcome everyone and we hope you enjoy your stay!

• bob likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users